Please note that I have not tried all of these recipes (yet), but they were given good reviews on the sources where they were found. The ones I've tried will have my review at the very bottom of the post. I'd appreciate it if you would please leave a comment if you try any of them. I would also love to get any recipes you may have or suggestions you have that this blog should include.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Find me here today!

I'm guest blogging today at Miss Crafty Pants. As my son would say, "I'm famous!" :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found you at Miss Crafty Pants. We don't have any food allergies, but are trying to eat more healthy. I have had some health issues and have found that changing my diet makes a big difference.

    We love muffins at our house and I made an egg free muffin that my kids LOVE. Here's the link if you want to give it a try. http://pumpkinpatchdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/05/healthy-and-yummy-bran-muffins.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sarah! I'll add the recipe to the blog and give them a try. Hopefully you will enjoy some of the recipes I've put on here (I highly recommend the pancakes). :)

    ReplyDelete