Please note that I have not tried all of these recipes (yet), but they were given good reviews on the sources where they were found. The ones I've tried will have my review at the very bottom of the post. I'd appreciate it if you would please leave a comment if you try any of them. I would also love to get any recipes you may have or suggestions you have that this blog should include.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pumpkin Cookies

1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 cup shortening
2 cups pumpkin
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons allspice

Directions:
1-Cream together sugars, shortening, and pumpkin.
2-Stir in remaining ingredients.
3-Bake at 350 degrees for approx 10-15 minutes. Makes 36 cookies.

Click here for source and nutrition information

My review: My husband LOVED these and he is bit of a pumpkin cookie connoisseur. They definitely needed to be baked for 15 minutes at my elevation (UT) though or they're way too doughy.

No comments:

Post a Comment