Please note that I have not tried all of these recipes (yet), but they were given good reviews on the sources where they were found. The ones I've tried will have my review at the very bottom of the post. I'd appreciate it if you would please leave a comment if you try any of them. I would also love to get any recipes you may have or suggestions you have that this blog should include.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon honey
3/4 cup all-purpose flour, plus
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Directions:
1-Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
2-Beat butter and sugar in bowl of heavy-duty electric mixer until light and creamy.
3-Beat in vanilla and honey.
4-Add flour and baking powder; beat just until mixed.
5-Stir in chocolate chips.
6-Dough will be firm.
7-Shape into 12 or 13 balls.
8-Arrange 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
9-Using palm of hand, flatten each cookie to 1/2-inch thickness.
10-Bake cookies until faintly browned at edges, about 30-35 minutes.
11-Remove from oven; let cool on wire rack.

Makes 12-13 cookies

Click here for source and nutrition facts

My review: These cookies are AMAZING! They taste a lot like Lorna Doones to me but make sure you use unsalted butter or I'm sure the taste will be completely different. I can't wait to make these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment