Please note that I have not tried all of these recipes (yet), but they were given good reviews on the sources where they were found. The ones I've tried will have my review at the very bottom of the post. I'd appreciate it if you would please leave a comment if you try any of them. I would also love to get any recipes you may have or suggestions you have that this blog should include.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Sugar Cookies

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups
all-purpose flour
1 cup
sugar, extra for sprinkling
1 teaspoon
baking powder
1/2 teaspoon
baking soda
2 tablespoons
sour cream
1/2 cup
butter
2 tablespoons
milk
vanilla

Directions:
1-Preheat the oven to325°F.
2-Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder and soda. Set aside. Cream together the sour cream, butter, milk and vanilla; mix well. Stir in the flour mixture.
3-Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets, flatten with fork. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until firm and golden colored. Makes 2 dozen.

Click here for source and nutrition information

My review: These are SO yummy and I prefer soft cookies so I put them in a Ziploc bag and they were perfect the next day. I also had a really hard time not eating all the cookie dough as it was also SO yummy. Highly recommend this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment