Please note that I have not tried all of these recipes (yet), but they were given good reviews on the sources where they were found. The ones I've tried will have my review at the very bottom of the post. I'd appreciate it if you would please leave a comment if you try any of them. I would also love to get any recipes you may have or suggestions you have that this blog should include.

Friday, May 15, 2009

French Toast

Ingredients:
1 cup milk

1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons
flour
1 tablespoon
sugar
1 tablespoon
nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon
cinnamon
10 slices bread

Directions:
1-Mix together all ingredients but bread.
2-Dip a piece of bread in the mixture and cook on a non-stick (very important) skillet until it's golden-brown. Makes about 10 slices.

Click here for source and nutrition information

My review: I tried this recipe and it's quite yummy. I didn't miss the eggs at all. I also didn't use the nutritional yeast and it didn't matter as far as taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment