Please note that I have not tried all of these recipes (yet), but they were given good reviews on the sources where they were found. The ones I've tried will have my review at the very bottom of the post. I'd appreciate it if you would please leave a comment if you try any of them. I would also love to get any recipes you may have or suggestions you have that this blog should include.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Light Cinnamon Vanilla Breakfast Biscuits

2 1/4 cups original Bisquick baking mix
2-3 tablespoons sugar (I use 2)
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2/3 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
cooking spray

Directions:
1-Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2-Combine Bisquick, sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
3-Stir in milk and vanilla and mix well.
4-Spray a baking sheet lightly with cooking spray (a non-stick baking sheet works best; you don't need cooking spray then) and drop the batter onto it by heaping teaspoons, 1 inch apart.
5-Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
6-Serve warm with a pat of butter or maple syrup. Makes 16 2 1/2 inch biscuits

Click here for source and nutrition information

No comments:

Post a Comment